Embedded and Charging Seminars
In addition to the popular Embedded Academy e-learnings, we offer trainings online, inhouse in our training rooms in the heart of Regensburg or at your company. Hybrid events, which take place in presence and are streamed online, round off our offer and give everyone the opportunity to participate the trainings.
Interactive trainings and videos tailored to your needs
We create professional e-learning courses for current technical topics.
→ Numerous interactive features available (Slider, quiz, drag & drop, gaming)
→ Motion paths for characters
→ Slide layers (Responses based on interactions)
→ Easy communication via web app and chat
→ Contextual feedback
→ Documentation of review process
Commitment to Quality
→ Didactics: New content is processed and edited based on the newest teaching and learning approaches with a focus on a learner-friendly structure
→ Design and animation: Selected visualisations and a clear design facilitate memorisation
→ Processes: Uniform concepts in symbol use and colour scheme
We create and provide high-quality learning materials, videos and e-learning.
Within the Embedded Academy, we can offer an extensive support with creating learning materials. Be it the modification or animation of existing material and slides, the creation of technical documentation, lab manuals or tutorial videos and e-learning – we adapt to your wishes.
We support you with the creation of learning material, with the didactic and creative revision of existing material or the development of comprehensive course units and a corresponding knowledge management.
In larger projects, we follow a four-stage process.
The status quo is considered, categories are formed and learning sequences created where storytelling concepts are included.
Concept Development can be divided into three parts:
- A didactic concept is developed where focus is put on an interconnectedness of the contents as well as a complexity proportionate to the topic. Great importance is placed on the structure, the safeguarding of knowledge, the integration of existing knowledge and a practice transfer.
- In close collaboration, we develop a design concept such that the learning material and its colours, layout, design and symbols fit your other documents.
- Moreover, together a media concept is established to ensure the use of the right file formats and media.
According to the structure and the concepts, the learning material will be gradually created.
We recommend to include the course units and potential further explanations (e.g. a glossary) into a knowledge management system. Moreover, all course units should be linked in the knowledge management to ensure access for all parties.
for individual e-learning units created for clients
– Didactic editing of expert knowledge
– Conception of modular online materials for self-studies
– Design concepts incl. colours, symbols and layouts to support the learners comprehension
– Graphics to visualize complex connections and processes
– Creating final e-learning materials for debugging and testing with winIDEA, testIDEA and BlueBox
Knowlegde management, document production and training for employees for AUTOSAR software components.