Benefit from long-standing experience and deep expertise in technical areas (automotive, industry, telecommunications, medical technology), highly qualified employees from different fields (electrical engineering, physics, mathematics, computer science, economics, business administration, teacher qualifications, German philology, design) and established e-learning technology!
This e-learning focuses on the communication in EV charging which happens via the mandatory pilot signal and high level communication, which is based on the pilot signal.
– System approaches on charging
– Conductive charging
– Charging standards
– Charging modes according to IEC 61851-1
– Pilot signal and duty cycle
– High level communication (OSI model, physical layer, data link layer)
This e-learning concentrates on the automotive-specific standard Automotive SPICE®, its relation to other standards and its process model.
– Reasons for the introduction of Automotive SPICE®
– Relation to other standards
– How does Automotive Spice® work?
– Example: MAN.3 project management
In this e-learning, the topic of encryption is presented by discussing basics as well as historic and modern encryption methods.
– Encryption basics
– Historic methods (e.g. Caesar cipher, One-Time Pad, Enigma)
– Symmetric encryption
– Asymmetric encryption
– Hybrid encryption
– Modern methods: DES, AES, RSA, Diffie-Hellman key exchange
What are the benefits of our e-learnings?
Learning at your own speed
Tailored to your needs
Saving money (compared to classroom-based sessions)
FAQ - Embedded Academy E-Learning Subscription
You gain access to high-quality e-learnings from technical domains such as automotive, industry, telecommunications and medical technology. We are steadily increasing our contents and, if you wish, we will be pleased to keep you up-to-date.
You decide when you want to …
- test your knowledge: Take a quiz and see whether you fully understood the topic of the e-learning
- expand your knowledge: Complete the units anywhere and anytime and as often as you like.
- be aware of your knowledge: Start at the basics or simply skip certain topics
- show your knowledge: If desired, a training credit on successfully completed units can be provided
The subscription fee is to be paid annually.
All subscriptions will be renewed automatically after the course of a year. You may cancel your subscription at any time.
You can choose between the following payment methods:
PayPal (standard option)
You have to be online to work with our e-learnings.
All you need is internet access. The e-learnings run on all devices but we recommend using devices with larger screens such as tablet computers, laptops or computers.
At the moment, Google Chrome duplicates the audio track in your first session. Therefore, we may ask you to use Mozilla Firefox or Internet Edge until we can solve this problem.
Interactive trainings and videos tailored to your needs
We create professional e-learnings for current technical topics.
→ Numerous interactive features available (Slider, quiz, drag & drop, gaming)
→ Motion paths for characters
→ Slide layers (Responses based on interactions)
→ Easy communication via web app and chat
→ Contextual feedback
→ Documentation of review process
Commitment to Quality
→ Didactics: New content is processed and edited based on the newest teaching and learning approaches with a focus on a learner-friendly structure
→ Design and animation: Selected visualisations and a clear design facilitate memorisation
→ Processes: Uniform concepts in symbol use and colour scheme